
Nothing new is really going on.
I still feel like I have nothing to say. I'm trying to decide what direction this journal is going to take.
I really can't keep writing posts about not being pregnant anymore.
The posts would still go something like this:
11 DPO this month. My temp dropped below the cover line yesterday which is not a good sign. My temps have been concerning me a lot lately as they seem to be changing from what they used to be. After I O they are all over the place; up, down, up down.
I also have been seeing spotting when I go to the washroom again. Not as much as I used to before the LAP but it’s there.
The only hopeful points are that my boobs are extremely sore today and for the last few days I have been super nauseous when I first wake up. I have to lie in bed and just breathe. My head is all dizzy and I feel as though I am going to throw up.
And yet here I am not even thinking for a moment that I am pregnant. I do believe that the HOPE is truly gone now. I don’t think that I will be getting excited until I see my temps starting to go up.
See. Boring post.
I really need to find some more interesting things to write about.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Needing to find my spark again.
Posted by
Melanie Routhier
at
12:29 PM
Labels: infertility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment