
Me and the hubby; dinner after our wedding, Jan 2005.
It has taken me a bit more time to complete the second part of Andrea's Mondo Beyondo. Most likely because this is the scary one, the one where I lay it all down. The part where I take the deep breath and open myself up. I love her explanation:
"I prefer starting the year off with declaring what I want to draw into my life and let those items entice me into action. Sometimes the difference here exists in language. For example, instead of saying, "I want to get rid of these saddle bags" it might inspire you more to say, "My intention is to feed my body beautiful, whole foods and swim twice a week." Or, instead of a vague, "Stop watching tv" you might present an inspiring alternative for yourself: "My intention is to read or knit each night after dinner and complete all of my unfinished craft projects by May.""
I have already written out the things I intend to do in 2008 so here is my Mondo Beyondo for 2008.
In 2008 I would like to manifest:
♥ become healthy and fit. I would like to incorporate some form of exercise into my week that I will actually stick to and enjoy. I would also like to go the extra step and further improve my diet.
♥ get pregnant the old fashioned way. (This one is the hardest to write!) It would please me to no end to just make love to my husband whenever we wanted to and one day I would realize that my period is late at which point I would pee on the stick and surprise! I would find out we are expecting. No worrying about dates or fertility signs. Just sex and love.
♥ become even more spiritual in my daily life. I would like to get more in touch with my beliefs without labelling them or worrying how others will view them.
♥ have the courage to create more crafts without my perfectionist side interfering. Just create, be crafty and be able to appreciate the outcome.
♥ be in a place where I can actually purchase things that we need without having to stress about it; this is more of a mental place than a financial one.
♥ on that note: buy less things that I 'want' and more things that we 'need'. I really want to start living more simply.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Mondo Beyondo: Part 2. Where will you go?
Posted by
Melanie Routhier
at
6:24 PM
Labels: lists, my Thoughtful Place
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment