Mom holding my brother Gordon, 1974
I'm still here. I've tried writing this post for 2 weeks now but nothing has been coming out right. So I’m just going to get it over with.
We had our appointment with the second Dr and it turns out that November will be filled with medical procedures for both of us and a surgery for me.
I am trying to stay positive and strong but I seem to be failing on both counts right now.
Being in limbo is slowly draining me, I’ve always been one that needs to be moving forward and while I know that we are it still feels as though we are stagnant right now. The Dr feels confident that December we be filled with answers and decisions on how we want to move forward and yet at the same time he has not made any promises (which is reassuring – I appreciate realistic Dr’s).
James feels that 2009 will be our year to be parents, in whatever form that takes but right now I am not getting my hopes up. He has gone as far as saying that he really wants us to put our all into it.
Hopefully there is some truth to putting energy out there to try and manifest what it is that you want to achieve.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
I'm getting tired of asking "Why me?"
Posted by
Melanie Routhier
at
2:40 PM
Labels: health, infertility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
wow. thanks for sharing.
It's hard to understand. Stuff.
might I reccomend getting your hopes up. HIgh hopes have nice results. Even if they aren't what you expect.
thanks for the link, too. You're incredibly nice.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
Thank you so much for sharing your journey here and I so agree with Cally, high hopes do have nice results.
XOXO,
Jaclyn
Cally ~ thank you. I feel a little more optimistic today. Just a little but every little bit makes a difference.
Jaclyn ~ Lovely quote. I may steal it for later. :)
Post a Comment