Sunday, June 14, 2009

A great weekend was had.


Mickey, originally uploaded by Melanie Jennifer.

This weekend has been amazing. So very relaxing and so very needed.

Friday night James and I went for an hour long walk around our little neighbourhood. I love Kerrisdale very much as it is usually pretty quiet and peaceful. Friday night was no exception.

Yesterday we went over to James's brother's house in Lynn Valley for an all day barbeque. There were tons of great people and so much good food. I am always envious of the amazing salads Gergana makes.

There was much talk about Shawn & Gergana's up-coming wedding in August. They finally have all the details nailed down and the only thing left is for them to email us the name of the Inn where the wedding will be taking place on Galliano Island.

I can't believe how excited I am for this.

James's parents will be coming down for the wedding (both his Dad, and Mom & Stepdad) as well as our close friends Darren (who I haven't seen since 2002 (?), and Dave & Amanda.

I have exactly 2 months to get in better shape and find an amazing outfit to wear!

No comments: