Tomorrow I go back to work. Which is ok I guess but last night I had multiple nightmares and I can't deny that there must be a connection. I keep telling myself that I just need to get through the next year and things will improve. I knew that going in but it doesn't make it easier.
Also I started spotting today. I secretly hoped that this would be the month but now it appears that it isn't. But on the positive side that means that I'm starting a new cycle and maybe this will be the month.
I keep telling myself that I need to stay positive and look on the bright side of things. Nothing but Happy Thoughts for me!
Sunday, October 14, 2007
The end of some things...
Posted by
Melanie Routhier
at
5:12 PM
Labels: hopeful, infertility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment