Sunday, October 21, 2007

Can she do it all?


If only it was that easy!


In typical Melanie fashion I have left all of my errands for today, and in typical life fashion it’s raining even harder out than it was yesterday. So without further ado here is the list of things I need to do today:

☑ Call my family
☐ Buy my niece Hope her birthday gift (almost done!)
☑ Buy some bread from Cobbs
☑ Pick up some produce from the market
☑ Pick up some cleaning supplies
☑ Vacuum
☑ Do laundry
☐ Clean bathroom
☑ Do dishes
☐ Put more soil in all planters
☑ Sew 2 more cloth liners
☐ Shred paper for Domino Bunny’s litter
☑ Transfer the last of her pellets to new bag
☐ Paint my nails

That looks about all. I am going to need a seriously large cup of green tea in a few hours!

No comments: