Wendy B and Me. Mayne Island, BC
This past week-end was spent with 5 wonderful women snuggled away on a tiny island and I had an amazing time. There is something about time with girlfriends that just seems to heal all things like a warm cup of tea. It was very much needed and I look forward to the next time we have togehter. I have been off work this whole week and while I feel like I haven't done much, the vast majority of my time has been spent learning all about my new laptop. It's weird that on the list of things I hope to do before I die is go without a computer for at least a year and here I am actually purchasing a computer. What a mixed up world we live in.
I have also started knitting again. It always seems to be the autumn time that brings out the domestic goddess in me. All I want to do is stay home with James and Domino Bunny and be a wife. I unfortunately haven't had anytime to learn my sewing machine so I'm thinking of taking a night class. I'm sure I'll be able to learn the ins and outs of the machine but I am more interested in learning all the various stitches and what they are used for. I yearn to start creating things for our little home.
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Much needed down time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment