Monday, February 11, 2008

Renewed and Refreshed.


Hoping for some eggs to my nest

We have arrived home after our weekend get-away and I am ready to become serious again about our journey to parenthood.

It has been over a year now that I went crazy with the research and being completely engrossed in all things baby. It was too hard for me to keep that up when we weren't in that spot as a couple.

But after much talking this weekend and agreeing where we are in this new journey I am again ready to begin being completely involved in this process.

I have taken my basal thermometer out from my bedside table and dusted it off.

I have also started taking new books out from the library on "babies first years". And the next big huge step for me is starting to exercise. *gulp*

This is the one area that I have always failed in. I have started working out in various forms through the years and have always stopped after a few weeks. And this is after I've already seen some results and really enjoyed the experience.

But I have to do this.

I guess I just need to look at this in a different light.

2 comments:

boho girl said...

i am sending you bravery, resilience and gentleness on this journey.

you may have already read these books but the two that have been so beneficial to me on my own fertility journey are Julia Indichova's two books "Inconceivable" and "Fertile Female"...and especially the later of the two.

in warmth and understanding,
denise

Melanie Routhier said...

Thank you so much Denise. I have not read those books yet but will definitely read them now.