
Martha Stewart goodness: reminds me of kindergarten!
• Somehow or other I am sick again. I thought that I had gotten over this head cold; but it seems to be back. I am trying to do what I can to get better as James and I have a romantic weekend getaway planned for next week and being sick will kind of ruin things. But I am sure no matter what state I am in it will be very much needed mini vacation.
• I started my sewing class and things seem to be going well. Although there are some people in my class that have no background what-so-ever so the teacher is still on reading patterns while Wendy and I are ready to start sewing. But it's good to hear some of the things she has to say. We are making these pj bottoms and I picked out a really great fabric and will have lots left over for cloth pads! The best part was paying for the fabric and pattern and having it come out to less than $10.
• I'm starting to get in the mood for Valentine's Day. Although James and I don't buy eachother gifts I do usually get him the cinnamon hearts and this year I want to decorate the apartment a bit. We'll see how that goes.
• I've been doing lots of thinking on becoming pregnant and have done a lot of talking as well; talking to my therapist to be exact. And I have new paths stirring in my brain. I need to let them marinate for a bit and then I am sure I will have lots to write about. Right now it all seems a bit too personal.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Update of sorts.
Posted by
Melanie Routhier
at
6:19 PM
Labels: crafty, health, holiday time, infertility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment