"How doth the little crocodile improve his shining tail. And pour the waters of the Nile, on every golden scale. How cheerfully he seems to grin, how neatly spreads his claws. And welcomes little fishes in, with gently smiling jaws. "
In June I was grateful for:
♥ crying in my husband's arms
♥ walk 1 min run 4 min x4
♥ finishing week 4 of Learn To Run
♥ week-ends
♥ spending time with my husband
♥ chinese food
♥ week 4 of Learn To Run - I can do this!
♥ a healthy Domino Bunny
♥ sunny weather
♥ being creative
♥ silence
♥ really talking with James
♥ Therapy sessions
♥ my Massage Therapist Michelle
♥ carrot cake
♥ being best friends with my husband
♥ walk 1 min, run 1 min x 10
♥ being able to take time out for myself
♥ chick flicks
♥ being able to stay in bed until 4:30 pm
♥ Sunday mornings :)
Monday, June 30, 2008
Counting My Blessings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I loved this & copied the idea on my blog!
Thanks!!
Post a Comment