Dumpling bag, garden love by Flowie
I have a mad crush on this bag right now. It is the perfect spring/summer bag and looks big enough to hold all of my junk. I <3 it.
Things have been going well lately, at least for me. Domino was very sick this past week and spent some time at the vet. But all is well now and I am much more calm with her home with us and healthy.
I had the most amazing appointment with my Therapist on Monday and came home feeling like I was walking on air. This was followed by a very in depth talk with James about our ttc journey.
Not much was solved but I felt so much better being able to talk to him and hearing his thoughts and views on the subject.
I am trying very hard not to let my uterus rule my life and I think it is going well.
This week I have found out 2 previous employees are now pregnant (both just out of their 1st trimester) and I am truly happy for them. One got pregnant her first month of trying and the other got pregnant despite her wonky cycles.
Sure I could stay in bed this weekend and cry but I need to move on.
My Learn To Run course is going well. I am pretty proud of myself for sticking with this, although this week I was only able to make it to 1 session. Hopefully I’ll be able to keep up as next week we start running for 3 minutes straight. Which may not seem like a lot of time but when you are out of shape as much as I am it is torture!
But I love how I feel while I run and I love how I feel afterwards. Plus when I put on my new running shoes my soul gets all giddy and wants to start to fly.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Feeling like the words won't come.
Posted by
Melanie Routhier
at
11:23 AM
Labels: health, infertility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment