Birkenhead Lake Provincial Park
James and I are heading out tomorrow for some much needed camping time with friends. We will be gone for 5 days and while I will miss Domino Bunny very much my soul is looking forward to this.
Tuesday was another emotionally draining day for me as my temp dropped below the coverline. I fought back the tears on my way home from work and the moment I walked into the apartment they started to fall. James held me as I let out all my emotions and feelings about starting another cycle.
I am close to feeling like I can't do this for much longer, I am still waiting for my referral to go through and I feel hollow inside. James of course being ever optimistic feels that we need to keep trying and that we shouldn't stop.
I agree with this but I am stopping temping in the morning and will just rely on OPK's for the next few months.
But this weekend I am going to go away from it all and just enjoy myself, my friends and my husband.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Feeling like I can't go on.
Posted by
Melanie Routhier
at
10:11 AM
Labels: down time, infertility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment