Art by Natalie Dee
I NEED this on a t-shirt STAT!
As far back as I can remember I have been a quitter in pretty much every area of my life. To date the only things that I have actually accomplished or stuck to are my relationship with James, writing in my journal (either paper or online) and going to work each day. I am just not one of those people that are really dedicated to things. This used to bother me; a great deal actually. But once I realized that as an Aries this is how I learn and grow, I have learned to accept it. Many people become confused when I say that but it is true. I have a mad passion to start things but very little follow through. And that is ok.
But this running thing is really throwing me for a loop. It has been 9 weeks now; which is the longest that I have stuck to a form of exercise in over a decade and I still want to run. Today I went and ran two sets of 10 minutes and while my legs felt like they were about to give up I stuck it out and finished the run. There was also a bit of time during the run were I actually was really enjoying myself. I am really looking forward to the day when I can just go and run for an hour. Just me and my feet and the wind in my ears. So much beauty!!
I have so much to be proud of right now. I am proud of myself for sticking with this. I am proud of my marriage with James. I am proud of my relationship with Domino. I am proud that I want to make things better before we get pregnant. But most of all I am just enjoying my life.
Monday, July 21, 2008
All about me.
Posted by
Melanie Routhier
at
9:45 PM
Labels: health, heart strings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment