WALL*E; great date movie.
James and I have gone on 2 dates in the last 3 days (Thanks Caralyn!!) and things are so amazing right now. On Monday I was asked the question "When was the last time you truly felt that you and James were 100% focused on your relationship?" And I can honestly say that it was right before we were married when we were separated. During that time we were completely focused on making things better with us.
That was 4 years ago.
I miss that focus, that commitment.
I have come to see that this ttc journey has taken over my life and my focus has shifted from my husband to a child that is not even incarnate yet.
So I am going to take some time to shift my focus away from getting pregnant and focus on my marriage.
Awhile ago I would never have typed those words but things have changed for me.
I have finally gotten my appointment with the ObGyn and to me that means things are moving forward.
I had a phone interview today with a nurse who asked me so many questions about my cycle, my body, and our ttc journey. I feel hopeful and maybe that has helped me let go. So far this cycle I have not taken my temp, used the OPK or charted anything.
I don’t even know what day of my cycle I am on. I am ok with this and that is all that matters right now.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
I do.
Posted by
Melanie Routhier
at
8:16 PM
Labels: heart strings, infertility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment