Nothing screams '80's like pink cotton balls, scene from Ferris Beuller's Day Off
In July I was grateful for:
♥ baked beans :)
♥ really liking my husband after all these years
♥ summer fruit
♥ walk 1 min , run 10 mins x2 !!!
♥ cherry pie and frozen vanilla yogurt
♥ buying the perfect blazer from Banana Republic
♥ feeling a little bit more free
♥ walk 1 min, run 8 min x2; walk 1 min, run 2 min
♥ another date @ The Red Onion
♥ FINALLY getting my appointment with the obgyn
♥ date nights
♥ using up gift certificates
♥ cutting off most of my hair
♥ girlfriends
♥ sleeping in on a week day
♥ Soy Green Tea Lattes
♥ Buffy
♥ spending the day enjoying my in-law's backyard
♥ Macho Nachos
♥ new shoes!
♥ messages from art
♥ friends accomplishing their dreams
♥ Fridays
♥ soy green tea lattes
♥ dancing with my husband
♥ Frank Sinatra
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Counting my Blessings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You must really like soy green tea lattes! You listed them twice. I don't blame you though ... they are the shit yo!
I do love me some green tea lattes. They get me through those tough mornings when I have to deal with asses.
Ass mornings are are always the hardest! :-)
Post a Comment