Me just out of the shower circa 2002, my face says it all really.
Every year my Mother calls me and asks what I would like for Christmas. Normally my list is very long and varied. But I have found that as the years go by my wants are becoming very simplified. This year there is only one thing on my heart's list but I have managed to create a small list of things that I would truly appreciate.
And I have decided to share them with you.
♥ Superhero necklace in Joy or Tropical
♥ The board game Cranium or Cranium WOW (so much FUN!)
♥ This amazing print by Go Media
♥ A Billy bookcase
♥ and of course books
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Christmas Wish List
Posted by
Melanie Routhier
at
3:15 PM
Labels: holiday time, lists
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment