Jolly 'ol Max.
Lately I've been feeling very ... well happy. I'm not quite sure what's going on but I feel very optimistic about everything.
This last week has gone well at work and things on the home front are spectacular. I’m trying not to over analyze this and just let it happen. I’m trying to just be. So far it seems to be working pretty well.
In other news I’ve gotten a new look on this ttc journey James and I are on.
I’ve been taking my vitamins daily again and have stopped engrossing my life with all things baby. I’ve stopped going to a lot of sites and have stopped reading so much material on the subject.
I really feel that I need to just let this go and that maybe it’s better being in the Gods hands instead of in mine. This new way of thinking has been feeling much calmer and I’m starting to like myself again.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
A rare treat
Posted by
Melanie Routhier
at
8:50 PM
Labels: hopeful, infertility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment