Medieval Templar Rosary, I would like to make one of these.
It is raining out today and I am sitting here with James beside me and I feel very calm. My appointment for the HSG is Friday and I know that while it may not turn out ok that things WILL work out for us. I KNOW this in my heart and soul. And while our family may not be created in the way that I always assumed it would be I know that we will have a family some day.
Today I am ok with waiting. I am ok if it takes another 3 years. Our child/ren are out there and they will come to us.
I wish that I can capture these feelings, this calm somehow and keep it with me. So that on days when the despair creeps in I can hold today close to me and know that things will work out.
As Bijougirl has done I have begun to feel the need to start getting together baby supplies. I already have a few cloth diapers but I would like to start looking at getting carriers/slings when they go on sale and getting more cloth diapers.
I am scared of this as well of course, nothing is worse than having baby stuff in your home when there is no baby to go with it. But I feel the need to be doing something to prepare.
Maybe I will wait until my follow-up appointment in September.
In the mean time if you have any tips on finding great deals let me know!!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Welcome in the Calm
Posted by
Melanie Routhier
at
1:13 PM
Labels: heart strings, infertility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment