Thursday, November 6, 2008

Things I Love Thursday: Skunkboy Creatures.


Skunkboy Creatures (l-r:Monkey, Orson the Bear, Frank the Floppy Bunny, Blanco the Albino Lion)

Like most shops on Etsy I can't remember how I came across Skunkboy Creatures. I just know that I love them. Each creature is so unique and lovable that I swoon when I read their descriptions. Take Frank the Floppy Bunny for instance:

Frank feels... deeply. Frank feels pain, love, joy, sorrow right down to his very core. Frank is an avid Bright Eyes listener, he loves lilies, and his favorite movie is Donnie Darko. Frank wants to feel with you.*

How could I not want to take Frank home and love him! Katie’s profile says it all:

Skunkboy Creatures don't care what you look like... we love

you for you. We embrace the fact that you always have your nose

in a book, or you can't have a decent conversation unless it's

about music, or the only thing that you really enjoy in life is

writing, or painting, or sewing, or playing your accordion. We

love all your quirks. Let's be best friends.


*Now that I read this description again I think Frank is the perfect companion for me right now. But alas, someone else has taken him home. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving this so much. TILT is my new obsession, I cannot wait to read everyone's posts on Thursdays!

Enjoy the weekend and our lovely weather :)

Melanie Routhier said...

I know, I find it funny that suddenly everyone is TILTing.

:)