Friday, February 20, 2009

Eggplant and Pine Nut Rolled Lasagna


Vegan Yum Yum - click for recipe


An unusual occurrence happened in our apartment last night; I made dinner.

And it was a vegan dinner at that.

Having never roasted eggplant before this was a bit of a challenge but in the end I think it turned out pretty tasty. There are a few things I would do differently next time; namely adding a bit more veggies and a bit less of the pine nut spread but all in all it turned out well.

I was impressed!

This of course is part of my Get Healthy Plan. I have decided to consciously eat at least one vegan dinner a week.

We shall see how this goes.

The running is still going well and I have been getting comments at work that it is starting to make a difference in my appearance. In fact here is a snippet from a funny conversation I had just the other day:

J (a female): Please don’t call Human Resources on me cause I’m not sexually harassing you, but since you started running your butt looks smaller.

Me: Ah, thanks?

No comments: