Yes please!
I wouldn’t say that I am in a funk anymore. I just don’t have the gumption to write anything; mainly because I feel like a broken record.
I have really great things going on in my life right now.
I also have really crappy things going on in my life right now.
But then who doesn’t?
I have been pondering taking an internet break for the month of February. I have other things that I would like to work on and this is taking up my time.
I want to read again. I want to spend the weekend curled up on my couch devouring books. My goal this year is to read 50 books and to do so I need to spend less time on this computer.
I want to spend more time outdoors. I have started running again and in the cooler weather I am loving it. I want to get outside and just breathe. To feel my legs pumping blood and my heart soaring!
I want to create. I want to knit baby blankets and sleeping caps. I want to get my hands dirty in paint. I want to finish my damn cross stitch.
I have so many things that my soul yearns to do and I think I need a break from whatever it is the internet is doing to me.
I’m not sure how this will pan out. I am sure that once the sun comes out again that I will have more to say but right now I am feeling uninspired to share. Or more that I have nothing worthwhile to share.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Not sure where I am headed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment