Beauty in Simplicity
February has found me clear headed and calm.
I have just finished week 4 of running and I haven't felt this good in ages. My body is sore and tired but all that time in the open air has done wonders for my anxiety and stress.
The last few days have been splendid with many candid talks with James and we finally have a plan for our journey to become parents.
I have given up on timelines and expectations and yet we still have a clear path ahead of us on what our goals are.
This feels wonderful.
I still am not in any sort of writing mood but I am sure that it will come back in time.
Sunday, February 15, 2009
If I had those golden dreams of my yesterdays...
Posted by
Melanie Routhier
at
9:20 PM
Labels: down time, infertility, my Thoughtful Place
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
it is always nice to be in that thoughtful place.
love the image... reminds me of home, comfort and relaxing
Post a Comment