Saturday, March 1, 2008

Counting my blessings one by one.


pretty pink flowers from Shawn's backyard


I have decided to keep a list of the things I have been grateful for each month. So to start here are all of my past gratitudes:


♥ snuggles in the morning
♥ sewing my own cloth pads, even if they are a bit wonky
♥ re-connecting with old friends
♥ patient friends
♥ long overdue appointments with Michelle my RMT
♥ Spring Sunshine
♥ yummy home cooked meals
♥ going away for some much needed couple time
♥ having a dear friend watch bunny while we are away
♥ only one shift left before our mini holiday
♥ being married for 3 glorious years!
♥ taking a sewing class with my dear friend Wendy
♥ be really happy just because
♥ getting out of work ON TIME
♥ the sun shining a bright warm smile!
♥ feeling accomplished @ work
♥ spending the week-end doing what I want
♥ brand new bookshelf
♥ super snuggly bunny in the morning
♥ the sound of our windchimes
♥ being inspired by the smallest things
♥ starting new projects with friends
♥ being able to come home to take care of my nasty cold
♥ James got a raise!
♥ mornings with my husband when we lie in bed and just chat
♥ I'm officially off for 5 days!
♥ Winter Solstice
♥ surprise visits from good friends
♥ super snuggly bunny
♥ snuggles with my hubby
♥ starting a new cycle and being at peace with it
♥ trusting in my creativity and having it turn out ok
♥ finding childhood friends on Facebook (even though I don't really agree with the site)
♥ having hope
♥ Fedex parcels arriving while I am actually home
♥ getting caught up at work
♥ falling asleep with James while watching Muppet Christmas Carole ~ again
♥ my sister getting excited over the gifts I bought for the girls
♥ wrapping all the Christmas gifts
♥ left over pasta goodness
♥ James running errands with me
♥ jolly ranchers
♥ snow that will soon melt
♥ understanding
♥ mad passions
♥ quiet times
♥ 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chances
♥ my husband telling me how pretty I am
♥ a snuggly bunny
♥ girly cotton pj's
♥ friendly reminders from your heart
♥ realizing the truth
♥ getting a seat on the bus
♥ no rain!
♥ having hope again
♥ my husband James
♥ bookstores
♥ long walks in the rain
♥ ham & cheese croissants
♥ white chocolate
♥ snuggly bunnies
♥ Being me
♥ Hope
♥ Lactaid ~ cereal oh how I've missed you!
♥ Kiss ~ Double Platinum

No comments: