I can't for the life of me understand how someone can not have a will that has a family. So many times I see and hear about people suddenly passing away and not having a will.
It happens more times than I thought it would at work and people have no idea how hard it is for the grieving family members to not only deal with this sudden death but then find themselves having to deal with lawyers and the court to be able to settle the deceased person's affairs. This holds true especially when the estate is more than $30, 000 (which is basically anyone with a home).
The first thing I will be doing once I conceive is make up a will. Sure James and I don't have anything really of value now but I would rather get that out of the way.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Life blood
Posted by
Melanie Routhier
at
7:42 AM
Labels: heart strings, infertility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment