Breakfast at Tiffany's.
Right now I feel as though I can sleep for days.
I am in my 2 week wait which usually brings on the sleepy vibes for me.
Things have improved since my last post for various reasons but mainly because James and I actually had time last night to just hang out and re-connect; which is so important for me.
I haven't really been in the mood to do much of anything lately and I guess that's ok. I'm still trying to sort out what is important to me right now and what I can let go of that is causing me stress in my life.
This is a slow process but hopefully I will start making progress soon.
I also think that I need to re-connect with my younger self.
The only thing that I do not like about growing older is all of the analyzing and making sure I am making the right decision that I do.
Melanie of 10 years ago would just say to hell with it and take action.
All of this second guessing myself is starting to turn me into an old woman. And that is not a prospect that I am happy with.
In other news all this week I have been feeling as though I am going to crawl out of my skin. This happens at the start of Spring every year and if history has any say this is never a good thing.
I need to find a productive outlet for this or bad things will happen.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Just a few more hours of sleep will do the trick.
Posted by
Melanie Routhier
at
6:22 PM
Labels: down time, infertility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment