Domino Bunny when she was a wee bun
I had a dream last night that we had a boy.
He was about 1 day old and our whole little family were snuggling in bed.
He was feeding like a champ and I was so worried that I was going to roll over and squish him. I knew that both sets of our parents were in our living room and I kept wondering why so many people were in our apartment; I felt very territorial and upset about this.
Further into my dream I was doing the dishes while holding our baby and kept thinking how crazy this was and that I should be in bed and not doing anything but bond with him.
And then came the realization that he was a day old and we had been so focused on him that we hadn’t even named him yet.
As I stood there I went over his name in my head again and again and it was so perfect that thinking about it now brings tears to my eyes.
In the dream I ran out into the living room, which was still full of our parents, and told James that we needed to name our boy.
James became very upset about this and stated that naming a child was a sacred act and that it was something that only the parents should do and was not something that was appropriate to do in such a public setting.
And at that point I woke up.
This is the first baby dream I have had in a while and it still feels so vivid and real. This week end feels very magickal to me especially with the full moon and although I have to work tomorrow I still feel very hopeful.
I have an appointment with my Dr on Tuesday to discuss my concerns and get things started. I am nervous as I don’t really know what to expect but I feel that it is time to take action.
I guess only time will tell.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Let's get this party started
Posted by
Melanie Routhier
at
10:26 AM
Labels: infertility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment