Art by Eduardo Recife
I want to thank you all very much for your kind words of support and comfort. This past week has been hard for me and this weekend I am supposed to go to a bbq where there will most likely be small children. I am not sure how I feel about that. The hardest part so far is being thankful that I have answers as to why we haven't gotten pregnant, and at the same time feeling so deeply hollow because I now know those answers.
I am in a very weird place and I still need to figure what this all means to me and I may eventually need to figure out who I am without being able to give birth. If that makes sense.
But again thank you for your words and thoughts. I truly appreciate them!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Breaking my rule already!
Posted by
Melanie Routhier
at
9:40 PM
Labels: heart strings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Once you choose hope, anything's possible. ~ Christopher Reeve
I know in the darkest moments this is hard to hear, but from the words of Superman passed to me from my mother, I give you some of my hope for you. I'm sure of I am one of many hoping for you when you cannot.
Love XOXOXO
Jaclyn
Thank you Jaclyn! Beautiful quote, I will definitly keep that one with me.
How have you been? You haven't posted lately...
Post a Comment