A floor mat I made from old pants for Domino to sit/sleep on.
I realized the other day that I have more ttc posts on this site than most of my other ones combined. I need to start writing about other things. Geesh! Plus I am starting to drive myself a little nuts by always thinking/writing about not being able to have a baby. It just makes my depression so much worse.
So let’s talk about crafting! Each fall I find myself wanting to knit and sew and cross stitch; more so than any other time of the year. I can’t do any of those things very well, really just enough to get by but man do I want to create things. And thankfully Knitty has come out with their Fall issue because I want to make these! It’s super cute and looks very easy to make. I also want to make myself a bunch of hats now that I have short hair. My poor ears are going to be cold this winter!
And speaking of cold ears, James has been asking for a nightcap for a few years now. Ever since we watched The Muppet Christmas Carole he fell in love with Ebenezer’s nightcap. This one is gorgeous but a little too advanced for me. Darn!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
I made this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment