Me circa 2003, a particularly bad year for me.
It turns out that I am in a bitterly foul mood today and I would rather do without it. I have slept approximately 30 hours this weekend and I’m sure that has something to do with my grumpiness. I have no idea why I am this tired but I can’t seem to not be sleeping. Although while I am in the land of the living I am reading a rather good book. I have lots of thoughts swirling around my brain today also and I’m in need of a guru to speak with; although I have an idea what she is going to say to me and I really need new ideas as my old ones don’t seem to be working at all.
Off to eat a delicious bowl of noodle soup and shower - Hopefully cleanliness with lead to a happier me.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Grr Argh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment