Sunday, April 13, 2008

Two things I crave in the Springtime


Anne Hathaway on the set of "Bride Wars"

Every spring since I've been living in Vancouver I start to crave warm weather clothes and specifically dresses! But looking through my closet I realize that I only have about 2 left that I can still wear. So that means that this year I get to go dress shopping! And that leads to shoe shopping! What fun!

It's always quite funny when I think how much I love girly clothes now seeing that when I was younger you couldn't force me to wear skirts or dresses; and I absolutely hated the colour pink. What a change it all is.


Salads!


The other thing that I crave even more is salads. As soon as it starts to get sunnier and the temperature warms up all I want to eat are salads. I usually don't eat loads of lettuce in my salads but prefer lots of veggies and nuts and fruit. I also love all sorts of bean salads and loads of cheese. I can eat them for months on end and not get bored.

No comments: