Domino Bunny on her favourite chair
Today was a particularly rough day at work. My mind just couldn’t focus on anything and I had so much to do.
Oh well.
I just hate when my ttc seeps into my job.
I had my last blood test done today and it went well. I’ve never been one of those people that can have blood taken and not get anxious about it.
The usual happened in that I told the tech that I don’t like getting needles and just kind of gave him a heads up. Of course he looked very concerned about it and right away I knew that he was new. But in the end he did a pretty great job.
No pain and it all went smoothly.
It was actually funny because when he saw my tattoo he asked if it was real and said that it looked like it would have hurt; he thought that it was quite funny that I can get a tattoo and yet not handle a little needle all that well.
I told him that I completely see the irony in it but I would rather get a tattoo than have someone take blood from me. I guess some people just can’t understand. But he did say that my Dr should have the results by Friday so on Monday I will call and hopefully find out the results of both tests.
*fingers crossed*
Today is cd 19/7 dpo and I have started lightly spotting already.
I’m trying to stay positive as a good friend pointed out that I am moving forward in our ttc journey but we had a really really good shot this month.
The opks worked well and we had almost perfect timing.
So of course I got my hopes up again but I can’t think that way. Like I said I’m trying to stay positive but some days are harder than others. This whole week has been one of them.
I just want to curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Trying to find that silver lining.
Posted by
Melanie Routhier
at
8:16 PM
Labels: infertility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think each step along the way is very important. I will also add that many women spot even when pregnant.
Are you tempting as well?
ACC (all crossables crossed) for you.
I've been told that many women do become pregnant while spotting so there is always a part of me that thinks maybe I will too. But then when I see the blood my hopes usually fall. :(
And yes I have been temping so I will be able to bring that to the gyno when I have my appointment.
Thanks. :)
Post a Comment