Monday, April 14, 2008

Mail call


Not sure how I feel about this.

I thought I was going to be all excited about getting my ovulation predicting sticks today but now I'm not so sure.

It just means that every day I'm going to have to pee in a cup and wait and see if I'm about to ovulate soon.

Today was the first day and I got a - sign. So no possible baby for Melanie right now.

I'm going to take this one day at a time and remain optimistic but I can see how this would get a little depressing after awhile.

2 comments:

Mary said...

darling, first, I love your site! Second.... be patient, it will happen. You probably already get that alot, i'm sorry. Mihigna and I went through fertility issues and then a few miscarriages... but now we have this gorgeous, perfect little girl!
Keep the faith, all will happen in time. I'm going to put a link to you, as soon as I figure out how.

WhimsicalBird said...

Smile.

As much as it all sucks, believe me I've been there with only a miscarriage to show for it, I believe wholeheartedly that it is so worth it in the end. Just think that each step, the ups & the downs, all bring you closer to a sweet babe.

Jaclyn