John William Waterhouse: Windflower 1903
I called my Dr to find out the results of the blood work I had done this month. As he had told me he is on Holiday and I was told by his receptionist that the Dr covering for him has not had a chance to review my results.
I asked her to please have him do so and to call me and fill me in. She was all sweet and said sure he would call me if there is anything wrong. To which I told her No that I wanted him to call me regardless if it is good or bad.
I also asked about my referral and was told that they had faxed it over but there was no response yet. So I’m still waiting on that one.
Hopefully for not that much longer.
In other ttc news it would seem that I am trying to convince myself that this month was the lucky month. James and I had great timing and I have been hopeful.
As usual I have the same spotting that I have always had but since Saturday now I have been absolutely ravishingly hungry and also have been feeling very light headed to the point where I have thought that I could possibly faint.
I do get pretty hungry right before I start a new cycle on some months but nothing like this. Of course there could be a dozen explanations why this is happening but my hopeful self jumps right to the maybes; while my logical mind reminds me that most women don’t even know they are pregnant until after they miss a period and I am still spotting.
I am 14 DPO so I should be starting to really bleed soon. If I was one of those women that like to take early pregnancy tests I would have run out this morning and bought one when the dizziness was at its worst.
But I’m not one of those women so I will torture myself with waiting and analyzing every little detail of my body.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Still trying.
Posted by
Melanie Routhier
at
7:34 PM
Labels: health, infertility
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment